- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- California Code - Wiring for Fire Alarm Systems
In June 2007, the European Union adopted a regulatory framework to manage the risks associated with the use of chemicals imported into the EU. The resulting regulations, named REACH, apply to the Registration, Evalulation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals. Click here for additional information...
- DecaBDA Update
On April 1, 2008, the EU Court of Justice decided that the exemption for DecaBDE will end as of June 30, 2008, effectively banning the use of Deca BDE in products sold into the EU after this date.
General Cable does not use DecaBDE in our RoHS compliant cables; therefore, our cables are also compliant with this in addition to the RoHS directive.
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for North America
- ISO 9001: 2008 TL 9000-H, R5.0/R4.5
- RoHS - Questions & Answers