ULTROL® 60+ Provides Safe and Reliable Cable Solutions to Meet Nuclear Power Facility Needs for 60+ Year Service Life
From the nuclear island and turbine island to the balance of the power plant , ULTROL® 60+ is a line of Class 1E safety-related, and non-Class 1E safety significant and non-safety related medium- and low-voltage nuclear generating station cables for inside and outside containment 60+ year service life for GEN III+ and legacy reactor profiles.
- Conservative design with:
- > 350 megarads of gamma radiation aging
- one year post-LOCA hot boric acid submergence
- post-LOCA submergence operability established
- Third-party tested and qualified for 60+ year service life
Need a strategic nuclear wire & cable partner to address your specific requirements? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org