General Cable is the leading provider of Anaconda® Brand Lead-Cured Mining Cables and Carol® Brand CV-Cured Industrial-Grade Power Cables.
Today's mining applications require cables designed specifically for the mining market that offer reliability, performance, protection and hazard resistance. With roots reaching down more than a century to the bedrock of modern mining, General Cable provides the most comprehensive range of cabling solutions for both underground and surface mining applications:
|• Longwall Systems |
|• Specialized Solutions|
|• Continuous Miners|
|• Draglines |
|• Power Shovels |
|• Auxiliary Equipment |
|• Belt Feeders |
|• Shuttle Cars|
Anaconda® Brand — The Best Cable for Every Mining Application
When it comes to reliability and performance in a mining cable, one name stands alone. Derived from the expertise of one of the earliest mining companies, Anaconda® Brand cable is engineered to exceed ICEA, CSA and MSHA compliances, and endure the most severe and extreme demands of the toughest mining applications.
- Considered the most trusted, durable and reliable brand in the industry
- Extra heavy-duty grade, lead-cured thermoset jacket for the ultimate protection
- Provides resistance to damage and distortion over a wide range of temperature
- Ensures greater protection to equipment and personnel
Carol® Brand — For Maximum Cost Savings
Carol® Brand industrial-grade cables provide cost-effective, dependable performance over the life of the cable. For all power and control applications where the cable will not encounter a high degree of physical abuse, Carol Brand mining cables are a viable, reliable choice.
- Heavy-duty grade, single-layer, CV-cured thermoset jacket ensures performance
- Exceeds the requirements for standard low-flex or stationary, and non-critical applications
- Carries a full range of listings and certifications including MSHA, ICEA and UL